Thanks for the feedback guys. Some clarifications and adjustments:
- We have already received more requests for alpha testing than we can currently handle. So we have restricted access for the moment. This is nothing personal, please do not be disappointed. Our first tests are about testing controlled scenarios, not just playing around. We need a small group for that, as we need to give support and guidance.
- So when you are interested in joining alpha testing send us an email to alpha () swift-project.org . Include your simulator and OS (Windows, Linux, …). We will keep a list of potential testers and contact you when it fits (Hollywood principle).
- We will gradually increase the number of users involved. We let you know when this is the case.
- We are still looking for people joining the team as programmer or designer, feel free to contact us.
- This is an early stage of testing. public beta test will follow, but not too soon. We can not tell you a date/time.
Thanks for your understanding.