Here you find some high level tasks (besides open issues and fixes) you could work on
as C++ programmer, swift pilot client
See Github Issues
swift pilot client UI design tasks
Requires: less C++ skills than the above, but still installation of Qt Creator, more focused on the UI builder, stylesheets
- Improve the layout of the text message parts. Currently this is layouted via a CSS, and mostly shown as table view. This could somehow look cooler
- Also the popup error and warning messages look a bit crude and could be refined (more 3D looking). So this could be fine tuned as well. This screenshot shows what we mean
- CPDLC: create the UI for the CPDLC integration
- allow to request (change request) new liveries
- allow to upload airline icons
- notification services (push messages) when relevant data change (e.g. from datastore to slack)
no programming skills required
- help with the efforts to create mappings, see Mapping hints
- help us to complete the airline icons. Provide us with airline icons we can integrate, see here . Mind the copyright!
- ATC icons: We are using icons to represent the different ATC stations. Those icons currently have a low resolution. We could use them in higher resolutions and streamlined.
Last modified 28.07.2020: Cleanup and syntax fixes (b54e924)