Release of 0.9.1
Information about the 0.9.1 release.
WarningTesters/alpha users need to manually install XSwiftBus (download and copy)
- Version 0.9.1 fixes some bugs
- the critical FSD packet bug
- some XPlane aircraft issues, causing aircraft not correctly
- removed from XP
- fixed an UI based crash which could crash swift mapping tool
- when floating windows
- now hot plug and play for joystick hotkeys
- swift does now proceed with connection to xswiftbus even if versions do not match
- XPlane CSL no longer stops parsing
xsb\_aircraft.txtif an error occurred.
- Various other bugfixes.
We recommend you install 0.9.1 parallel to 0.9.0, then test it and if your are happy with it, uninstall 0.9.0. There is no need to re-create your model set, you can copy settings and data from other swift installations at any time in the wizard.