Excluded models in mapping tool
Some models are marked as x excluded (meaning in that context here, that the model shall not be used for matching). Typical reasons for that are:
.acfmodels (flyable aircraft) cannot be used for matching.
- Some AI models for FSX/P3D do not show valid aircraft and are therefore excluded.
- Legal reasons might lead to excluded models.
- Some models exists, but are known to be buggy/malfunctional or consume too many resources
- It is still useful to create mappings for such models! see Reverse lookup.
- for automatic flight plan information
- for the login ICAO data
- for reverse lookup between swift clients (more detailed info used for matching)
Normally excluded models are not used in a model set, but there might be exceptions (we cannot verify all cases)