Submit Airline Logo Icons
swift can display airline logo icons in its menus. Although optional, it's a nice eye-catcher.
If you wish to add missing icons please follow these rules:
- use a 4:1 ratio, such as 300:75px
- maximum size 300:75px (see hint about hires below)
File Naming Conventions
- 5-digit airline ID + airline ICAO code (for Virtual Airlines also use their 3-letter ICAO code)
- you can research both the ID and the code in our swift Datastore
- example: you want to submit a new logo for "Lufthansa"
- in swift Datastore search in the field ''Name'' for "Lufthansa"
- result: ID = 3221 and ICAO Code "DLH". Don't forget to add a leading zero to the airline ID to make it a 5-digit number!
correct airline logo file name to submit:
we may use higher resolutions in the future, therefore you can also add a hires version like 1024:205 pixel. Such icons have to labelled additionally with
dark optimized icons (for a black background) will be using
.doin their name =>
Valid file names:
03221_DLH.png* lowres version (approx 300:75)
03221_DLH.do.pnglowres version, dark optimized (approx 300:75)
03221_DLH.hi.pnghires version *
03221_DLH.do.hi.pnghires version, dark optimized
- if an airline or virtual airline is not listed in swift Datastore, request to add the airline. More information here.
DO NOT use copyright protected icons! Check Wikipedia, they will show you the copyright for each icon.